Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nonprofit Leadership Blogs

It is my pleasure to announce that the YNPN San Diego Blog is adding another dimension to the kind of information it delivers. Individual perspectives about current happenings in the nonprofit sector, particularly those concerning leadership, professional development and networking will soon be rushing through the floodgates, or trickling, depending on the response we get from all of you! If you read an article or book, watch a movie or show, or have any ideas related to these nonprofit happenings, send Jessica Rodgers--that's me--an email with your response to it and a link if possible. I will then post it to the YNPN San Diego Blog for everyone in our network, and beyond, to read. Feel free to email me at rodgers.jessica@gmail.com if you have any questions. To kickoff this new addition to what gets written, I have something of my own to share in a forthcoming blog...stick around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be reviewed and posted based on approval. We encourage comments of all kinds including constructive criticism and debate. Please contact info@ynpnsandiego.org for any questions.