Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sunday Coffee Hour with YNPN San Diego

What are hiring managers really looking at on my resume? Should I be updating my resume even when I'm not job searching? Does my cover letter even matter? What should I expect in an interview? What skills do I need to succeed in the nonprofit sector? Are there job boards that specialize in nonprofit jobs?

Join your fellow YNPN San Diego members for some informal “coffee banter” and networking while getting support and/or... sharing your personal experiences on scoring your dream job in the nonprofit sector.

We will have a couple experts around to answer questions about the nonprofit sector, building a resume or interviewing techniques. As a take away for attending we will provide a list of additional resources to help you navigate through the nonprofit sector!

Bring your resume. Share resources. Enjoy some coffee or tea! Stop by for a short while or come for the whole time.

Where: Filter, 4096 30th St, San Diego, CA
When: September 26 · 1:00pm - 4:00pm

RSVP here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be reviewed and posted based on approval. We encourage comments of all kinds including constructive criticism and debate. Please contact info@ynpnsandiego.org for any questions.