Thursday, July 1, 2010

Learn About YNPNSD's Meet and Greet Committee

After joining YNPN San Diego in early 2010, I wanted to discover more about the organization and meet some of its members. I decided to go to my first Meet & Greet (The YNPNSD Birthday Bash in April 2010) where I hoped to meet other nonprofit enthusiasts. As soon as I arrived, the members of the Meet & Greet Committee welcomed me and even introduced me to other YNPNSD members. Everyone was very warm, friendly, and I immediately felt part of the group. I found the La Jolla Karl Strauss to be a great venue because of the outdoor patio and the mellow, happy hour atmosphere. I felt really comfortable meeting other people who are passionate about nonprofits, and I found the networking experience to be very rewarding. I highly encourage all YNPNSD Members and Non-Members to take advantage of other Meet & Greet events in the future. Have thoughts or questions? Leave them here!

-Natacha Tullier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be reviewed and posted based on approval. We encourage comments of all kinds including constructive criticism and debate. Please contact info@ynpnsandiego.org for any questions.